By Kim Vilyus
If you’re a Vegan in NYC this weekend, be sure to swing by the uber-cool Pine Box Rock Shop for “the biggest cruelty-free bash in NYC… full of amazing food, jewelry, crafts and more.” It conveniently pops up every second Saturday of the month to keep all Vegans in town current with all things animal-friendly!
This month’s event features local faves including Alchemy Creamery, Meow Meow Tweet, Organic Grill, Freakin Vegan, and Pure Apparel as well as a handful of new vendors to up the ante.
PS – the event is not only hip to what’s cool but its FREE!!
Pine Box Rock Shop
12 Grattan St.
Brooklyn, NY 11206
- Galo Shoes - Vegan Friendly Collection
- Vegan Fashion Los Angeles : Handbags, Shoes, and Jewelry at Bloomingdales
- Brussels Sprout Delight + Mashed Potatoes
- Vegan Cuts - Shop Vegan. Save Money. Save Animals.
- Vegan Fashion Image Consultant - Ginger Burr!