By Kim Vilyus
The Doshi House Café
- 3419 Dowling St, Houston, Texas 77004
When its Open: Open Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, Sat 11am-10pm, closed Sun.
How Vegan is it: Vegetarian and Vegan-friendly, Fresh Juices and Smoothies
Ordering/Seating: Order at counter, eclectic urban coffee house with tables
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/doshihouse
Owner: Deepak is a cool cat at Doshi House behind the counter or mix’n it up in the Kitchen.
Rating: Coolest Vegan Friendly Coffee House in H-town!
Review: A jem in Eado (East of Downtown Houston) that prides themselves on their “Vegetarian Goodness”, this is a cool coffeehouse with great music and art events. Nice place to bring the laptop, hand out and grab anything from a green smoothie, local sustainable teas and coffee from Greenway Coffee Raosters, Sinfull Vegan bakery snacks,Vegan empanadas, to a light vegan sandwich and soup! Nice selection of herbal teas. Great Atmosphere!
- Flo and Theo - 100% Vegan Skin Care
- Vegan Fashion Blog on Youtube
- Meet the Bark Wallet - Help their team create a dream!
- VEGAN FASHION : PROOF WOOD SUNGLASSES
- Vegan Friendly from Faire Collection